THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


July 05, 2008

+*+*~flickr~*+*+

Aku rajin amat kan ari ni?? Awal pagi dah terpacak kat opis, padahal malam tadi bukan boleh tido pun. Let us blame my new addiction +*+*~flickr~*+*+.



Previously, aku dah penah register account dengan +*+*~fotopages~*+*+, tapi masa tu less addiction dengan gambar2 ni. Yelah, masa tu I have no idea how I can edit the pictures to be more artistic as I wish on my own. Tapi skang ni dah start explore-mengexplore itu +*+*~photoscape~*+*+, so for me photography became more exciting and am really addicted to it.

Semalam dah minta kat my mother CD yg my sister dah burn. That CD contain our photos during our holiday in Indonesia last year and saya akan edit itu gambar semua. Pas tu, more to go with my wedding picture. So, nanti checkla kat my flicker page ye. +*+*~Boleh click kat gambar arnab kat sebelah~*+*+

Ok, nak continue dengan photo editing & having my nice hazelnut coffee. Later...

0 komen: