THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


December 15, 2008

+*+*~My HBL Program Day 6 & Lumut Holiday~*+*+

First update about my HBL progress. Well, we consume it as usual eventhough during the holidays and we're away from our home. And again, thanks to Herbalife because it really save our breakfast! Stranded in a place of nowhere, or, would I say a place we're unfamiliar to and having this great breakfast is really a pleasure for us! And the really great thing is my husband manage to drive 4 hours non stop without feeling sleepy even for one second! Thank you HERBALIFE!

So, for our holiday in Lumut (sorry no picture, I brought along the camera but I forgot the SD card). Actually we went there for my husband's cousin wedding ceremony. The bridegroom is really sweet and so young! She just only 22 years old! And we really had a great weekend there because all my husband's siblings were there (Yong, Abang Sham, Kak Wa).

After wedding ceremony we off to Lumut Town because I wish to buy some salted fish and my husband bought some sotong kering and fish satay. I bought Talang fish and straight away headed to my mother's house, drop the salted fish and request her to cook some masak lemak with pineapple which is soooo sedap!! Can't wait to have it tonight!

Today suppose that I'm having an appointment with Jeffrey but need to postphone to tomorrow because he's busy today. And I'm quite tired today, maybe due to long hours journey and long hours af sitting and bumping in the car and so and so.

Suddenly I'm short of idea, so I don't know what to write. Just a bimbo update. Looking forward to watching SPA-Q 2 this evening.

I'm off now.

0 komen: