THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


December 11, 2008

+*+*~How To Have The Attitude Of A Millionaire~*+*+

...this is actually the topic for HBL University last Tuesday night (and I think its still not too late for me to blog about it here). And the speaker is Connie, my coach's wife.





thanks to bbaby3.blogpsot.com for this lovely picture




Actually by joining this organization I got an opportunity to learn a lot !(improve a lot and earn a lot as well :P) Learn from people's experience, learn from the fact, yada, yada. And this is included as one of the HBL support system. (Notes: HBL = Herbalife International).




Okey, now we go to the main point. The reason why I write about it here because actually we're given a task by Connie - to do our dream scrap book in order to motivate us and helping us in achieving our dream. I think I won't do it on paper (maybe I'll do it later...fickle right??) but today I want to do it on my blog.



But, before that do bare in mind that


GOALS + ACTION PLAN = SUCCESS




MY GOLDEN DREAMS

My dream house will be like this
or this

or this




And I want to raise cute & naughty yet healthy kids like this


or this
or this
And having cars like this
or this
or this



And Manage to travel and have a wonderful holiday (not a business trip yaa..) here






Cordoba, Spain


or here


Milan, Italy

or here



Rome, Italy

And eligible to have this


Coach Handbag (and lots more)

and this


Anna Sui Secret Garden Perfume (or should I say nice perfume supply when I need it)

and this


Benefit Cosmetics (or should I say this type of cosmetic supply when ever I need it)

And the most ultimate dreams of mine are

to have a healthy & happy family, well educated childre, and they can deeply understand what life is all about



lots and lots of money

so that I can contribute more to the poor, make their life better, make sure their children get sufficient foods and better education (so that their mama will be able to use that designers bag so that the price will be decrease due to high demand +*+*~haha..can't stop the business talk~*+*+)

and change the world to be the better place to live.


Hope that all my dreams will come true one day, Amin. And of course they only can be true through my hard works and great efforts.

0 komen: