THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


December 10, 2008

+*+*~I Think I Should Blog About This!~*+*+

Dalam minggu lepas saya telah mula berjinak2 dengan program Work from Home. And the most amazing thing is about the products! Selepas mendengar, melihat dan berjumpa sendiri dengan empunya badan, finally saya mengambil keputusan untuk mencuba sendiri produk ini. (I heard about it for so many times but didn't have any guts to try..perhaps the time has come).


Untuk percubaan kali pertama, saya mencuba perasa Sensational Capuccino. Notes: Produk ini didatangkan dalam 5 perasa yang sangat umphh..french vanilla, strawberry, Dutch chocolate, tropical fruits & cappuccino. And amazing thing is their cappuccino is without caffein! (Which means I still can enjoy my cappuccino without expose my baby to cafein dangerous and without having a bad headache!)


How to mix it?


200 mL of low fat milk + 150 mL of cold water + 2 scoop of HBL Breakfast in Sensational Cappuccino. (Notes: The liquid MUST BE cool liquid or else it will demolish the protein inside the shakes)

Mix everything inside the electric blender and blend it all together. Add some banana or honeydew if you like. Make about 400 mL delicious breakfast with approximately 200 calories!


How does it taste?


Sooooooo wonderful! Its like having an ice cream in the early morning (and it make me smile all day long!). Can't wait to have it for dinner tonight.


The observation?


Amazingly, we (my husband and I) can control our appetite (especially for two-mouthed-lady like me). However we still having a normal lunch today but with less rice and more veges (and I'm still full until now). I asked my husband how does he feel, and just imagine he neither feel hungry nor tired until the lunch time. (Now he's out of the office so I can't keep on asking about his feeling). And I'm very happy to see that he gain such energy like that. Previously he always feel tired and even sleepy while he was driving which is VERY DANGEROUS!!.


What is my next step?


Tomorrow I will try to cut off carb from my husband's diet. Maybe by preparing my signature garden salad with grilled chicken. And we'll see the result.


My husband diet menu for tomorrow will be:-


Breakfast : HBL Sensational Cappuccino shake with banana

Lunch: Garden salad with grilled chicken

Dinner: HBL Sensational Cappuccino shake.



Notes: Actually the experiment will show more result on my husband as now I'm pregnant so not so many result can be gathered by me (maybe a few observations). However, my coach advice me to consume HBL breakfast shake twice daily (same like my husband) as I need more nutrition for my baby. So, the result can only be observed after the delivery.



I really fall in love with them!!

2 komen:

naza said...

u're pregnant!!Congrats..

Rozelia Shariff said...

Sab,

Thank you my dear...
Please pray that everything will goes well ok..

:)