THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


May 11, 2009

+*+*~Tukar Plan Lagi~*+*+

As usual, planning is essential especially when it was the beginning of the year. At least you know what you want to achieve along the year, right? As for me, I've done my 4-quarters planning and most of them ended with holiday vacation for me...as a token for my hard work. However...along the way it seems like I have to make slightly changes to the plan.

1st quarter - I wish that I can go to Singapore for a holiday. Actually, saje gatal kaki dan tangan nak menjenguk abang ipar saya yang bekerja di sana. Tapi, setelah ditimbang tara keadaan saya yang kurang mengizinkan so saya terpaksa membatalkan niat murni saya itu.

2nd quarter - Oo...2nd quarter adalah menantikan kehadiran baby kami yang pertama. Yang ni memang tak boleh ubahlah sebab saya memang sedang menunggu hari saja sekarang ini. To date pun saya ada 31 hari saja lagi before the baby pop out (according to the tickers lah). However, during this period my husband will be going for the training a.k.a holiday to South Korea. We're having Herbalife Asia Pacific Extravaganza event a week after I deliver the baby. So, takpelah, tak dapat pegi holiday dapat hantar husband saya pegi event pun dah cukup buat hati saya puas!

3rd quarter - how I wish that I can go to Langkawi for a short holiday. Cadang-cadangnya nak pergi bertiga saja..(akhem, by that time kami kan dah bertiga). However, I think that I need to change again this plan as we're going to have Herbalife Asia Pacific World Team School in Taipei, Taiwan. And this time baby adalah sangat bertuah sebab saya akan bawa dia sekali ke sana. So, after deliver and after confinement, I have a big job to be done that is upgrading my downline to World Team. Tak maulah pegi ke sana bertiga saja...saya nak bawa yang lain-lain ke sana juga. And, I think boleh kot sambil menyelam minum air....boleh la jenguk2 sikit negara orang..(hope that by that time H1N1 influenza dah terkawallah).

4th quarter - I wish to go to Spain in this quarter. After a hard work along the year, I think I deserve a great holiday, right? However, sekali lagi seems like I have to postphone this holiday as Herbalife organizing a Future President's Team Retreat in Sydney, Australia. From what they told us, the retreat will be held in one of the 5-star hotel in one of the Island in Sydney, Australia. I really want to go to this retreat as I wish to be the millionaire team by end of this year. So, hard work after world team school, and join the retreat at the end of the year (with the husband and baby)...its cool right??

And there's another thing that I want to achieve...a cruise holiday by Herbalife. Tak salah saya qualification until September 2009, so more hard work to do! Am not sure when will the cruise holiday, tapi of courselah selepas saya deliver and confinement period. But a 3day-4nights holiday on cruise from Port Klang,Malaysia to Phuket, Thailand is cool right? And the best thing is it is fully paid by Herbalife! I can't resist this.

Wah...nampak gaya untung lah baby saya. Kecik-kecik lagi dah boleh pergi berjalan merata-rata. Saya tak berpeluang nak dapat lifestyle macam ni masa kecik dulu, that's why I need to change everything. And I will bring my parents together...if God wills! :) So, harder work needed and I believe that I can achieve my dreams!

0 komen: