THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


May 18, 2009

+*+*~24 Days To Go!!~*+*+

Pejam-celik-pejam-celik....kalau ikut tickers another 24 days the baby will say hello to the world, while mama still tidak duduk diam2 di rumah dan masih sibuk entertaining customer and attending event itu dan ini.

Last Sunday was so fantastic! As our monthly schedule, I was having monthly supervisor training by Herbalife and this time the guest speakers were George Knight, Senior Executive Presidents Team from Australia and Alexandra Deneux, 15K Presidents Team from Spain. Actually, they're married and both of them met in Herbalife! How Herbalife really gave a life to them!

Saya sangat teruja dengan leadership mereka. Both of them have different organization and they have to lead their own organization, on their own way...but leading their family with their combine way. I don't know, lately I'm so into leadership thing and what not...and this all started with John Maxwell books which really inspired me!

And hope that my baby won't be that stressed out as mama will read about leadership to the baby almost every night! Yeah...that is my dream..I want my baby to be a great leader one day and I believe I have to start the process now. Just as what happened to our Prophet, he was taught the leadership skill since he was a child! So, I have a responsiblity to equip my baby about leadership skills since "baby". Then, my life will be PERFECT!

For baby prepartion, I think for the time being everything is ready. Play pen for baby is ready with bedding sets and mosquito nets, bath tub baby pun dah siap, toiletteries pun dah beli, baju-baju dah lama siap dah. Just that 1 thing je yang tak siap lagi that is Mama's confinement set. Decided to buy Ammy 60-days from Sendayu Tinggi sebab masa survey hari tu saya tengok set dia macam complete je. But I will buy the confinement set only without bengkung/corset sebab atuk sedara saya telah menjahitkan bengkung tersebut untuk saya. Tomorrow my mother will take the bengkung from her and also she prepared the Kuih Talam Gula Merah for me!! Yeay!!

Haa...cerita pasal makan2 ni, I think most of the foods yang saya craving sangat that day dah selamat di proses dalam perut saya. Cuma ada tambahan pula dalam list that is "Nasi Goreng Seafood kat Kiwi's Express". Am not sure ada ke Kiwi Express ni kat area KL, so far yang saya tahu cafe ni ada kat Shah Alam saja. Will figure out later.

This coming Friday we'll going to have another Business Celebration Dinner and this time it will be held in Bora Ombak Cafe And Restaurant, Ampang. Haha...ni lah dia, attend event selagi boleh, dah berat macam ni pun I won't miss this celebration dinner! Will update about the event later...this time with pictures...promise!

Ok, need to take a rest. By the way, I've created another blog, and this will be more serious one as I will write more about leadership thingy and leadership process and what not. I need the oppoinions so feel free to drop by and leave your comment at Life On Soccerfield. See ya!

0 komen: