THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


November 03, 2008

+*+*~First Thing First~*+*+

Ever heard about this phrase? Anyone who ever attended time management course or program will difinitely familiar with this phrase. Its all about time management principle, which many people are so poor in this principle.

Talking about time management, for me, I admit, I'm very bad in time management. During my secondary school perhaps its not a big issue as I'm schooling in one of the boarding school in Malaysia so that time management is crucial and school management is really taking care of it. Thank God we got that thing we call "ring bell" which we always save by the bell...hinss.. :P

When its time for my university's year, then time management became one of my horrible nightmare. I miss a lots of classes just because I can't manage my sleeping time well and consequently I will wake up late for my classes. There's a time when I don't even get my bath just to make sure I didn't miss my class. However, I still manage to complete my degree and success with...ermmm...flying colours. :)

However, when its get to my working years, this problem became worst. I can't manage my time at work which made me facing A LOTS OF problems in my projects! And my assesment became worse and worse from year to year. I tried to figure out what is my problem. Is it because of my dicipline or what. And it made me made a decision - TO LEAVE THE COMPANY. Just in term of figuring the problem and finding the solution.

So, here we are. After a year leaving "employee" title, finally I manage to figure out what is my problem. The biggest problem that I'm facing now is - I'm really bad in time management skill. Its all because I didn't understand the basic principle.

Seeking for the answer, I stumble upon this website. I tried to learn it hard so that I can share about Time Management or should it called as +*+*~First Thing First Principle~*+*+. I would like to discuss it further and would like to invite anybody who interested with this to join with me. We can discuss it further in my forum at +*+*~Bla..bla...bla...~*+*+.

+*+*~Amacam, ok tak? Aku nak jadi affiliate untuk Time Management ni tapi kena buat marketing sendiri. At least boleh gak improve diri, buat duit sikit, also bring the best to others. Wish me luck ok.~*+*+


0 komen: