THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


November 17, 2008

+*+*~Lately~*+*+

Lately I realized that I'm falling in love with spicy foods,
The spicier the better,
Eventhough I'm not fans of spicy foods before & ever,
Let us blame the hormones!

Lately I realized that I'm facing a bad headache,
Especially when it is afternoon and the sun is straight on the head,
High speed and lowest temperature aircond doesn't mean anything to me,
Let us blame the global warming!

Lately I realized that I'm loosing my appetite,
Eating nasi lemak in the morning is sucks!
Same goes for foods called rice
Let us blame the food stock shortage!

Lately I realized that I'm falling in love with the Peel Fresh
It must be orange flavour however
Other than that will end in the tong sampah!
Let us blame.."any fresher, you'll have to peel it yourself"!

**********************************************************************

Haha...sajak merapu-rapan daripada yours truly. Kepala tengah pening sangat ni and rasa macam nak muntah and keluarkan segala isi perut saya. Sebuku roti dan 4 keping cheese tart tidak memberi apa-apa makna kepada saya. Adakah saya lapar atau terkena food poisoning?

0 komen: