THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


March 20, 2009

+*+*~It's Gonna Be A Big Day For Me!!~*+*+

It's been quite sometime since my last update. Sangat sibuk minggu ini. Alhamdulillah, business saya mula menampakkan progress jadi saya tiada alasan untuk duduk diam lagi.

Since Monday saya terlalu sibuk menyelesaikan perkara-perkara berbangkit. Macam mana pun, I would like to congratulate my colleague, Lisa and Ahmad for completing their supervisorship this month. Hope that we can grow the business wider and wider in future. And to Wardah too as she managed to get into HBL University program. Believe me, this program worth a thousand words to you.

Hari Rabu, naik turun ke Kuala Kubu pula sebab nak open business opportunity to my friend Richard & Farhana. They already got into business just that they're trying to get the product result first. Just imagine, on last Wednesday, we have to split Jeffrey & Conney as I'm closing the business in KKB while my mother closing the business in KL. And the result is....

AM GOING TO DO THE PRESENTATION TOMORROW (SATURDAY) IN TAIPING IN FRONT OF THE VIPs!!

Actually it was my dream to do such thing, get involve in an international business, big & serious business and presenting the company in front of the VIPs. And...few steps before my dreams come true and this coming Saturday is my "examination" day! Am so excited and so nervous too! So, tadi dengan segera saya bergegas ke Jusco untuk membeli sepasang baju baru untuk dipakai esok sewaktu presentation.

I'll update the result after I came back from Taiping. Now, I need to do few homeworks on the presentation and what not.

Wish me luck!

0 komen: