THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


August 03, 2008

+*+*~....~*+*+

I always try to avoid myself to remember the memories..especially the bad memories. For me let the memories remain as MEMORIES and I have to continue my life journey and don't let all these memories from stopping me to keep alive and keep moving. But, I'm still a normal human being rite and I do have an "uneraseable" (is there such word??hoho..) Recycle Bin. What burden me is when the memories keep coming to me and how I can clearly flash all the memories in my head.

Memori yang paling pedih sekali bagi aku bila aku rasa dikhianati (its not the matter of "rasa", tapi "memang"). Bila aku betul-betul thrust sopmeone and that someone simply broken it. Aku memang rasa nak bunuh je orang macam tu and lagi satu pantang aku kalau orang yang buat satu keputusan suddenly dia against that keputusan. Memang sepatutnya aku tak perlu fikir "apa jenis la ini orang", tapi that things really burden me. Menyampah tau tak, kalau kau rasa kau dah tak suka aku dah la, kau keluarkan je aku daripada diari hidup kau dan jangan ingat aku lagi sampai bila2. Ni tak, kau dahla cuba keluarkan aku daripada hidup kau, tapi kau sibuk nak amik tau apa jadi kat aku. Apa kau ingat tanpa kau aku tak boleh hidup ke?

And sometimes I feel bad when I keep thinking this way. Taking things negatively adalah tidak baik untuk kesihatan. That's why an leading my live this way now adays, am hardly tried to eliminate all the negative memories that keeps coming to my head.

Richard's wedding is just around the corner so am planning to bake some cupcakes for him. So, lets get BUSY!! +*+*~yeehah!!~*+*+

0 komen: