THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


January 24, 2010

+*+*~Updating Blog At 4 am Is Pathetic, No?~*+*+

Disebabkan jaraaaang nak jumpa muka saya mengupdate blog pukul 4 pagi, so today I'm updating it, yeah at damn 4am. Gilo! Actually, bangun sebab nak burn CD Jim Rohn untuk Kak Zhura, dah janji dengan dia tadi nak bagi esok. So disebabkan saya seorang yang sangat setia pada janji (ahemmm), sambil menunggu the burning process, sambil lah mengupdate blog ini.

And the Spectacular Event is soooooo amazing! Paco Perez , the President's Team from Mexico is so damn amazing! Masa dia cerita how Mark Hughes life and fight for Herbalife business really touched my heart, sipi2 nak menitik air mata saya, tapi control sebab kak Zhura duduk kat sebelah. (See, how i tremendously improve my English with this company, kalu dulu tengok citer omputih confirm kena on translation, kalu tak jangan harap nak faham. Skarang ni, dengar Mexican-English pun dah boleh faham...hoyehh for my self!). Cannot wait for his session tomorrow.

The best part is there are new products launching - the Aloe line. I will update it later as I also managed to get few latest items for myself during this event. MAybe I'll post it tomorrow after the event...atau tengok tahap kerajinan saya. Now, am going to continue my sweet dreams with busyuk-masyam-budak-botak saya..hehe :P

0 komen: