THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


April 03, 2009

+*+*~90 Days Plan (updated!!)~*+*+

Still remember this post? I think I need to do some fine tune on my wish list and 90 days plan. It's normal right to do fine tune to your plan as plan is only a plan and it has no meaning at all if you can't execute it.

Ok, firstly about my 1st quarter plan - Holiday to Singapore. Memang sah lah saya kena cancelkan dulu holiday ke sana due to we're having World Team School in Taipei, Taiwan in September 2009. So, in order nak ke sana a lots of things to do such as developing our existing and new supervisors to world team or else hanya kami sajalah yang akan attend event ke sana yang bermakna tidak syok. Currently saya dah ada 11 orang supervisor yang belum diupgrade ke World Team so I have to do proper plan so at least 2 supervisors will be World team from this month onwards.

And also, my 2nd quarter plan - to be the Active World Team. I think I need to upgrade my wish a little bit to Qualify As A GET Team in 2nd quarter. This is due to, currently I have 11 supervisors to be developed. So, kalau sebulan 2 supervisor upgrade to World Team, tak ke sampai bulan June I'll manage to complete 1000R.P requirement. (Read: To qualify as GET Team, the qualification is 1000 R.P in 3 consecutive months. 1000 R.P =20,000 Organization points. So, kalau sebulan 2 world team, which means I can get that 1000 R.P in 3 consecutive months, right?)

That are the fine tune I need to do. So, let see how is our performance in this 2nd quarter. Kalau achieve then, another fine tune for 3rd quarter. So, stay tune.... :)

0 komen: