THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


April 07, 2009

+*+*~A Token To Ponder~*+*+

Last night we had organization meeting with Jeffrey & Connie. Actually this is our monthly activity where during this time we will be able to know what's going on in the organization, being inspired by other people success stories and the most important things getting to know latest news about Herbalife and latest Herbalife's and organization's promotion!

Well, this month there are a lot of promotion being promoted by JnC. Just imagine, for those who able to make 20,000VP in one month, JnC with their kind heart will give away the Apple 3G iTouch! I was so excited with the promotion. Must work hard to qualified this promotion!

Instead of that, I also got this.....

A Token To Ponder


Hp All-In-One Machine (Fax-Copier-Scanner-Printer)


Nice right??


....as a token for my hard work last month. Thank you so much to JnC...actually I really look for this machine as I wanted to place it at my mother's house (as we're always staying here and always face with difficulty when it came to end of month).


Another 2 months to go for my work hard. Then...long holidays will come :)

0 komen: