THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


April 13, 2009

+*+*~A Year Older.. :P~*+*+

Alhamdulillah...yesterday I turned 29th! Dah tua setahun acik rupanya (walaupun jiwa tetap muda...ngehee :P). However, being a busy me, there's no galla celebration and what not...turning a year older is not that big deal...rite?

Lagipun, semalam saya perlu menghadiri seminar anjuran Herbalife. Memandangkan seminar tu dijalankan di Ritz Carlton Hotel, Jalan Imbi (which is international seminar so it comes together with dinner party) so saya menyambut birthday saya di sana saja bersama Herbalife colleagues yang lain. And JnC is so sweet as they gave me a book entitled "The Richest Man of Babylon" as my birthday present. Really appreciate it!

And one thing that really make me happy, my new consumer @ business partner, Norul Risa has lose 2 kg in 2 weeks time after consuming Herbalife healthy breakfast only! And now he wants to get his wife on the products so that they can share the result together. Hope that they will get that tremendous result as I really wanted to help them to lose their weight. And if there anybody interested in losing weight or leading a healthy life style, do let me know. I'd love to help all of you!

I wanted to upload some photos during the Silver Night dinner, STS training and what not tapi lappy saya ada software problem pulak so tak dapatlah access card reader and what so ever (as am updating my blog using my mom's PC). Will send the lappy to Low Yat tomorrow..and oh ya, most probably we will have big meeting tomorrow with Dato' and Datin regarding this Herbalife business. Who said that this business is small business, even the VIP also interested to do this business and this company is public listed! So, later....

0 komen: