THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


April 28, 2009

+*+*~When The Action Begin~*+*+

Since we came back from SEA Supervisor Academy, there are a lot of changes happen, especially in our daily routine and our daily schedule. Previously, we never understand what is DMO (Daily Method Of Operation) and what is the real meaning of 90 Days Plan. But after attending that training, this theory became clearer to us, so its time for us to put in the action.

Well, I just started the action today. I went to the Pudu Raya and KL Central for walk and talk session. Oh ya, before that, let me explain what is that DMO and 90 days plan is all about. DMO or known as Daily Method of Operation is a set of action that we plan to do in order to achieve our mothly target in business. 90 days plan is a set of action that we plan to do in 90 days consistently in order to achieve our 90 days target.

However, plan will only be a plan if we do not put in the action. In the beginning it sounds weird to me because I never do this before. As an engineering background and used to work in engineering field, going out and meet people is the thing I would avoid most. But after doing that activity for about 5 hours today, I feel its so exciting and fun! Eventhough with extra mass that I have to carry, but still I enjoy this activity and it allows me to do some exercise too! Which means, I still having healthy life style eventhough along my pregnancy, not that I'm being mandom, layan perasaan (mood swings right for the preggers) and melepek saja di rumah. So, takdelah issue weight gain yang melampau, swelling, water retention and what not.

However, early in the morning (not really early, at 10 am to be exact) I went again for re-check up session due to some weird result during my last check up. Mungkin sebab masa saya pegi check up tu my turn dah orang yang ke-51 so machine pun dah jadi bengong and bagi reading yang bukan-bukan. Just imagine, my BP suddenly went up to 136/72! So, kena repeat again on the same day, and the second reading it was 129/74. Hari ni bila ambil semula reading, my BP only 114/72. See, I have no problem with the BP actually, thanks to good nutrition from Herbalife.

Tadi masa pegi interview orang pun, ada 1 prospect ni terperanjat sakan bila saya bagitau saya dah 8 bulan pregnant. Of course when you see my energy level, how I can still be active in this moment of time (I'm already 33rd going to 34th week), perut yang tak besar sangat, no swollen leg or hand, muka pun taklah mengembang...habis kuat pun people will say that I am 6th month pregnant, padahal, saya sedang menghitung hari sekarang ni. And also, tak sabar rasanya nak start my shape up + weight lose + good nutrition program after delivery. Can't wait to get back my inital shape and keep feet just like before!

So, tomorrow I will be at KLCC. Banyak lagi kerja tak selesai ni. And bilalah nak update cerita tentang SEA Supervisor Academy ni..haihh...

0 komen: