THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


April 24, 2009

+*+*~Save The Best For The Last~*+*+

Haha...tajuk entry takde kena mengena dengan hasil penulisan. By the way, lama betul tak update. Sungguh tak berkesempatan. Since last Saturday until today memang my time table is fully occupied. Ni pun dapat jengah kejap ke my blog for some updates because my mother goes to Shah Alam, my husband ada keje kat PPD and everybody is not at home...(yikess..me - home alone??) Tapi kejap lagi bila emak saya dah pulang semula ke rumah we have to get ready to The Mall...together with Ahmad. We have a big job over there.

Actually, I really wanted to update about the SEA Supervisor Academy which was held on last Saturday & Sunday (18th - 19th April) and also the Business Celebration Dinner which was held on last Wednesday (22nd April), but being me yang sangat susah nak upload gambar (and I always forgot that I have a device called "camera"), so I'll update about it later. Sungguh tak best sebab cerita agak dah basi baru nak update, but for me its ok as long as I'm updating about it and keep it as my record.

And the latest update, Herbalife price has increased! Actually its according to the exchange rate as Herbalife is originally from US and also it shows that Herbalife products are in demand right now. But eventhough the price increase, the business is still expanding and my daily schedule is really fully occupied with Herbalife activities.

Ok, I have to make a move now. Nak mandi, lepas tu sempatlah doing that laundry. Oh ya, dah masuk ke week 33rd ni saya rasa agak berat sikit, but I still can maintain my active lifestyle. Thanks to Herbalife!

0 komen: