THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


October 31, 2009

+*+*~This Really Make Me Burst Into Tears~*+*+

Its not because I'm sad or I'm mad...but it is because I'm so happy and excited!






Straf Design Boutique Hotel, Milan. Picture source from Google.

Bulgari Boutique Hotel, Milan. Picture source from Google.

The Gray Boutique Hotel, Milan. Picture source from Google.

Its luxury boutique hotel in Milan by the way. Let us blame the AFC, ada ka patut diaorang bawa saya ke Milan hari ni, siap tunjuk how their fashion and boutique hotels look like. Arghh...after 2011 definitely I want to go there so in this 2 years silalah bekerja keras dan kumpul duit banyak2...baru syok nak pegi shopping-mopping. :)

Ye...otak saya telah mula berangan-angan membawa saya ke sana, eventho I never been to any Europe country but I always dream to go there, especially to Italy. And I also read that Berlin also is the best place for boutique hotel like this and Paris and London. Wahh...ni macam tengok iklan designer je....Paris, London, Milan, yada...yada. Yes, after this I should go and try those boutique hotel. And also I really want to go to Vegas. Last STS, Shai Nafte the millionaire team show us the view from the suite from one of the famous hotel in Vegas. He showed us how the dancing fountain looks like and I really want to see it for real one day!

I believe I can get it all, definitely will!



0 komen: