THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


November 01, 2009

+*+*~My Weekend~*+*+

Isy...terasa bo*ngok menulis tajuk entry seperti ini. Tapi sebab ini adalah belog saya so ada sesiapa kesah? ;P

Haih...sejak dua menjak ni saya terperasan yang hujung minggu saya memanglah sangat hectic. Kalau orang lain, hujung minggula masa untuk bersama teman2 ke, keluar dengan family ke atau paling best tido tak bangun2 ke, tapi saya takde chancelah untuk semua itu. Damn...am start comparing :(.

But its ok la, saya berjanji dengan diri saya hidup macam ni adalah untuk jangka masa 2 tahun saja. Lepas tu, saya akan start kerja selama 90 hari saja untuk setiap quarter and as a reward for my hard work is 1 week vacations! Thats mean 4 vacations in a year...yeay!!

Saja nak jot down the activities

Saturday

Pagi2 dah keluar sebab ada 90 days plan meeting. This time Farhani propose to change our meeting agenda (damn, I didnt email to them yet). Then continue with WLC until 1 pm. As soon as WLC finish, rush back to Kajang because I need to send my mother and Aimar back home then rush back to HBL office in Raja Chulan. Jangan tak percaya, saya telah mula merempit semula sebab that is the best and the most practical transportation to travel in middle KL. Jumpa Dev for his monthly evaluation and found out that he has lost another 3 kg which means in total he lost total of 27 kg in 6 months! Then sat down with him and Abdolreza for awhile. Sent Abdolreza for Basic training and continue discussion with Dev. I really want to help him to build up this business and help him to develop his self-esteem as well. Then at 5pm Dev went back and continue discussion with Abdolreza. Went back home at 7pm. Dalam perjalanan suddenly hujan lebat then terpaksalah basah lencun sampai kat rumah. Tukar baju then siap2 pegi Mines together with hubby and Aimar. Actually the intention nak pegi bayar bil Maxis, then tersesat pula pegi shoppingkan baju untuk Aimar and make up for me. Pas tu balik at 11pm terus pengsan tido sebab dah tak larat sangat.

Sunday

Woke up at 9 am, tu pun sebab si kecik tu asyik pukul2 muka suruh bangun. Straight pegi mandi then mandikan Aimar pulak. 11 am ada appoinment dengan Juliana for her monthly evaluation then straight to Taman Melati ada kenduri kawin kat sana and found out daging kurma kat situ adalah sangat marvellous. Today I tried my new makeup (consist of new lipstick - bronze colour, eye shadow - almost the same shade and blusher also bronze) and found out adalah sangat yummy and menepati citarasa saya. Then rush balik rumah sebab suppose ada appoinment dengan Wellheirnie at 4pm. Tapi sebab hujan lebat sangat she cannot make it so postphone to next Sunday. 5 pm heading to my eldest brother house in Semenyih, 1st time pun pegi visit rumah dia since dia moved there. About 7:15pm balik semula to my mother's and lepas tu terus pegi Tesco. I need to buy a new clear holder to bring along for tomorrow roadshow. Then balik rumah and buat preparation for tomorrow's roadshow and buat facial with Herbalife's skin care and love it so much!

And here I am, still facing the PC. Banyak benda nak settle lagi ni and received call from Richard this evening saying that his seasoning is ready for market and will receive Halal certification in December. Once he got it that seasoning is ready to go into market and he still appoint me to market his product. See, thats why I need to qualify as GET team by this January, after that I can start looking at another business opportunity but still Herbalife will be my number 1 business! And need to help my husband to prepare some bahan for his leadership program that will be launched soon. Haih...I need to arrange my schedule properly otherwise semua benda berterabur and tak siap nanti.

0 komen: