THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


November 13, 2009

+*+*~Eating Healthily, Calories Counting & Lose Weight~*+*+

adalah 3 perkara yang berkait rapat bukan? Sejak saya join Weight Lose Challenge (read:WLC) classes, semakin seram dan alertnya saya dengan pemakanan seharian.

Contohnya, mahu berdiet and opt for vegies, suddenly letak dressing macam salad dressing, coleslaw dressing or mayonnaise adalah big NO-NO. Kalau mahu juga silalah rujuk kepada nutritional facts dan lihat dengan teliti especially bahagian "kalori" and serving size. Kalau malas, silalah elakkan.

Actually theres a pros and cons la bila kita dah start aware dengan 3 perkara ini. The pros side, you can have more colours in your foods (recommended minimum 6 colours in your daily foods intake) and of course you'll be able to taste many type of ingredients. Cons nya, silalah penuhkan fridge in order nak satisfy various colours of ingredients dan groceries shopping akan mengambil masa yang lebih lama sebab sibuk nak menelek nutritional facts kat belakang setiap packaging. But the choice is ours...depend on how we evaluate it and how we appreciate our health.

For me, I opt for the easiest way. Actually saya ada scale Tanita which can tell me about my Basal Metabolic Rate (read: BMR). What is BMR? It shows how much my body can burn the calories in 1 day with minimal activities. Currently my reading is around 1450kcal (which is still considered low for my size). So the secret is to ensure my calory intake is lower than this reading and cumulative of 4000kcal less (maybe in 1 week) will help me to lose 1 kg. Extra of 4000kcal will contribute to extra 1 kg. So what is the easiest way? I will lock my breakfast calory intake by taking Herbalife yummy-licious breakfast which is up to 280kcal, and take control of my lunch intake, especially on rice intake and repeat with Herbalife yummy-licious dinner which is around 280kcal again. And now I'm seriously avoiding snacks and beverages. And I will make sure i drink minimum of 3l of water per day.

And the result is, I shape up a lot and manage to lose another kg! Seriously, now I can wear back all my clothes that I have dump in my closet for 2 years! I'll upload my latest picture soon, when I've bought my card reader.

Yes...another 15 kg to go before I reach my ideal weight. My target it will be before end of this year...bolehkah?

0 komen: