THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


November 04, 2009

+*+*~He Turns 5!!~*+*+

Hihi...bukan 5 years ye...but 5 months. Alhamdulillah...tak sangka Mukhlis Aimar telah menyempurnakan 5 bulannya bersama kami. You're really our bundle of joy. Eventho at one time (most of the time actually) I feel like I'm giving up but I really thanked God that He sent you to us.

Mukhlis Aimar, u have turned 5 months today. Mama is so proud of u. I can turn your body so well now, u love to stand (of course by asking other peoples hand) and your cheeky smile really melt my heart away. And the best thing now u can realize who is your mama, your babah and other people as well. And i'm also proud as you grow as a healthy and happy baby. You allow me to stay focus on my work without having to worry about u so much as u never had fever and other diseases as well. I'm really proud of u my baby.

And what ever it takes, u will always be my baby. We love u so much!


0 komen: