THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


October 25, 2009

+*+*~I Can't Believe It, Can U??~*+*+

Am so excited to blog about this, as I never believe and never think that I will get this chance in my life!

Well, today is Saturday, which means its interview day. Normally, I will give a call, let say starting from Wednesday for those who really seriously looking for extra income, and I will invite them for the interview session on Saturday. My job is easy, just ring out the phone, introduce a little bit about who we are and we're doing and invite them for the interview, that's it! And the amazing thing is I never know who they are and what is their background (so they are :P).

So today, as usual, after the company presentation and what not, I start to attend those who came for the interview session today. And guess what? Today, all my guest are foreigners! 1 from Pakistan, 2 from Iran. So after had some chat with them, and roughly asked what they are looking for in this company, I got this man, his name is Abdolreza. Happen to be now he's studying English in KBU. And he asked me a lot of killer question about the business. And after I explain to him briefly about the business, about the system and what not, then only I found out that he was a businessman (multi-million company) from Iran and just came here to study English! Can you believe that? I'm interviewing an experienced businessman (of course more experience than me), foreigner and amazing thing is I manage to interview him in English!

Knowing me, how bad my English is...I still remember my first interview with 1 of the public listed company in Malaysia (which happened that my uncle is the CEO of this company), I got a feedback from the interviewer (which I got this from my aunt), they said that my English is like "Kelantanese English" (no offense to Kelantanese, but this is how bad they try to picture my English was). But today, I"M INTERVIEWING THE FOREIGNER IN ENGLISH AND HE CAN UNDERSTAND ME AND THE BUSINESS AS WELL! And tomorrow he is coming to the biggest training ever on the earth by HERBALIFE! I cannot believe this! I'm slapping my self just to make sure that I'm not dreaming! Its really a dream come true! :D HERBALIFE really change my life!

And also now I'm actively doing the weight loss challenge for the public in order to help those who really serious to lose some weight and giving back to the community and sharpening my skill in coaching people to lose weight as well. So after this, don't be afraid, for those who really need my coaching about healthy eating habits, healthy life style and to stay healthy forever, I would love to help you a lot and share my experiences with you!

Now I want to go to bed. Actually I would love to blog something about my son, Aimar, but I need to go to bed now because I have a big day tomorrow. Guess what, I'm having a training from Hemang Pandit, Executive Senior President's Team (with 2 diamonds) from India! So I need to save my energy so much, otherwise I cannot focus in my training. I'll blog about Aimar later :)


0 komen: