THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


October 26, 2009

+*+*~Bukan Mudah Menuju Puncak~*+*+

They said "Its like climbing the mountain. The view is always the most beautiful when u're at the top not at the bottom".

Haih...memang saya akui, bukan mudah nak menuju ke puncak. Kalau sesiapa yang kenal saya mesti tertanya-tanya, kenapa jalan ini yang saya pilih. Well, frankly, saya berasal dari ordinary traditional family - harus pergi ke sekolah, get university degree, find a job, get retired and waiting the time to die. However, bila saya dah dapat university degree and got a job, saya mula merasa BOSAN. Bekerja untuk orang lain dan melakukan kerja yang sama setiap hari benar-benar membosankan saya.

So, saya mengambil langkah drastik dengan meninggalkan segala kerjaya saya dan memulakan hidup baru. Cuma saya tak tau dari mana harus saya mulakan. Apa yang ada pada saya masa tu hanyalah impian dan harapan. Saya bercita-cita untuk bekerja di tengah2 kota metropolitan Kuala Lumpur, bekerja dengan international company dan bekerja dengan foreigners. Itulah cita2 saya.

Puaslah saya mencari pekerjaan yang memenuhi kriteria saya itu. Harapan saya dengan pengalaman bekerja selama 3 tahun itu cukuplah untuk saya "menjual" diri saya. Tapi kenyataan tak semudah apa yang saya fikirkan. Cubaan2 saya untuk mendapat pekerjaan yang saya impikan itu hanyalah impian semata2, persaingan sangatlah hebat, hanya yang terbaik saja layak untuk mengabdikan diri di tengah2 kota metropolitan Kuala Lumpur.

Sehinggalah saya berjumpa dengan fantastic company bernama Herbalife. Actually setelah hampir fed up mencari kerja ke sana dan ke mari, akhirnya saya membuat keputusan untuk bekerja daripada rumah saja. A magic click on the "Work From Home" advertisement yang menemukan saya dengan fantastic company ini and with my fantastic partner too.

Its really a dream come true company. See my criteria:-

1. Saya nak bekerja di tengah2 kota metropolitan KL - Herbalife HQ terletak di Jalan Raja Chulan, KL. Tak ke tengah2 KL namanya tu? And also, our distributor office situated at Jalan Changkat Raja Chulan, just behind the HQ, so memang saya dapat peluang utk bekerja di tengah2 KL lah :).

2. I want to work with international company - Herbalife originally from USA, listed in NYSE (top 10 US company some more), 29 years in business, already in 70 countries (going to be 71 in November).

3. I want to work with foreigners - my partner & coach is from US and Taiwan, so tak ke namanya saya bekerja dengan foreigner tu.

4. As a bonus - I can work with my own time, no stress and I'm the one who responsible to design my work and my future with this company.

See, thats why I really appreciate this company so much. Its really a dream come true company. And on Saturday I met Abdolreza from Iran. Seems like he is interested so much with this company business, so most probably I will get another foreigner business partner. And amazingly, he can listen to me and listen to my recommendation. Huaaa...tak taula macam mana nak describe my feeling now. Most probably next year (2010), Herbalife will spread their wing to Dubai, so by that time I shall be ready to spread my wings as well together. Wahh...I cannot imagine when I am 30 years old I already have a chance to do international business. I'm so excited and can't wait for that moment to come!

So now, pedulilah apa orang nak kata pun. Kalau ada orang kata saya gila dan mereng sebab memilih jalan seperti ini saya hanya akan anggukkan kepala dan berkata "I can be more crazy than u can ever imagine". What I know now is this company really change me and I manage to be a better person from day to day just by doing business in the right way with this company. I love Herbalife so much!

And I tell u what, its really hard to climb to the top, but the view will be the most beautiful from the top. It doesnt matter whether u can climb faster and slowly, the most important thing is u keep climbing and make sure that u will reach the top!

0 komen: