THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


October 28, 2009

+*+~Time Management: If U Find Something U're Doing That Cannot Bring U Closer To Your Goal, Stop And Leave It!~*+*+

Yeah right! I got this from Hemang Pandit, Senior Executive President's Team Member from India. Its simple isnt it and make sense too.

Well, right now I got a little bit back pain and sore throat. Actually my throat is not that soar but to be exact I lost my voice. Shoot! My voice is the most precious thing for me right now (besides my phone and Tanita Scale) and without it I really cannot focus well on my business. Arghh...please return my voice back! And this back pain, I got it since I gave birth to my son, I hate it so much! Maybe a good massage will relief it. So, Mr.Hubby dearie, can u please find place for me to get that treat..please...please..*wink*

Sometimes a little voice inside me start to ask me to go to vacation. Wait my dear...I have to avoid this for a while because it will not bring me closer to my goal. U see, I really want to be a President's Team in 2011, so please. I need to focus on my goal and after I reach to my President's Team level I have more time to do that :). So, first forget about vacation!

And sometimes that little voice of me will ask me to go back to work. Just because I miss that working environment. Hold on...that definitely won't bring me closer to my goal! It will take me far from it because I know that I can be the best slave you can ever imagine. So, just forget about it, my goal now is to be President's Team and be the boss to myself for the rest of my life!

Aiyaaa...this is just a rambling of me. I want my voice back, that's it!

0 komen: