THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


August 11, 2009

+*+*~We've Been Together For 2 Years!!~*+*+

Last 2 years, di waktu2 begini, saya sedang berdebar2 menantikan suami saya selesai melepaskan aqad sebelum kami disahkan sebagai suami isteri oleh Pak Imam. Hari ini, diwaktu begini, saya baru selesai menidurkan extension kami yang pertama, baby Aimar.

Haih...tak sangka, kejap je masa berlalu. Segala pahit manis telah berjaya kami tempuhi bersama sepanjang bergelar suami-isteri sepanjang 2 tahun ini. Dan lebih membahagiakan lagi pada tahun kedua ini kami berupaya menyambut ulang tahun perkahwinan kami dengan anugerah dari Ilahi iaitu putera sulung kami. Syukur Alhamdulillah..!!

To my husband, thank you very much for being my best companion, thru better or worse moment. You're my friend, my love, my everything. And i thank you for all the moment we share together, eventhough I always been that difficult for you everytime you're in front of my eyes - when you release your "death gas", when you making noise while you're sleeping, when you make the lot-of-asking-joke that I cannot resist - but when you're far away from me I'll be the most cranky woman in the world! Thank you for all your love and support to me!

And to my little boy, you cherrish mama's and babah's life! Thank God we have you as our bundle of joy. Eventhough we know that we are lacking of everything - patience, wealth, time- but we're trying our best to be the best parent for you. Just stay patience with us and we promise you that the best moment will come soon, sayang.

And no luxury celebration for us. Cukuplah kita raikan dengan tau foo fa, ayam rangka dan char kuey tiow yang dibeli di pasar malam di atas sana. Alhamdulillah....

2 komen:

naza said...

Happy Anniversary!!may u hv a happy life together ahead!!

Rozelia Shariff said...

Thanks babe...
Bila nak balik Mesia ni?