THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

+*+*~Quote Of The Day~*+*+

Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.

Jim Rohn, Business Philosopher


July 04, 2009

+*+*~Little Mukhlis Aimar Is 1 Month Old!!~*+*+

On 4th June 2009, 5.44pm I gave birth to this little man. To be frank, after a month giving birth to this little man I have forget the labor pain. But I can't believe, it has been a month this little man been at my side.

At 1 month year old, this little man can smile, cooing and squeking and causing me awake almost every night. He can also hold my hand and fingers and one thing that make me touched most is he can hug me every time I want to burp him! And every time I talk to him, he will look deeply into my eyes as if he understand my words to him.

And he grew very fast. Now he can wear almost all of his newborn shirts and the pants too. And he drinks a lot too! And he started to ask me to accompany him playing almost every night. Mau jadi hamster kah anak saya ini?

I cannot believe how time flies so fast eventhough I feel like a year before this confinement period end. Tau-tau nanti anak saya dah berlari pula.

Happy 1 month birthday Mukhlis Aimar. Mama & Babah love you so much!


0 komen: